One of the most important things to consider when choosing a new carpet is colour. The colour of your carpet can change the look and feel of the entire room, and it will bring your room to life.
How to choose the right colour for your carpet?
- Mood. For the bedroom choose a quiet and calming colour like green, blue or neutral, and for a family room or childrens’ room choose a bright colour to suit.
- Neutrals, such as charcoal, beige or cream colours will go well with any colour scheme
- Practicality. It is more practical to choose a darker colour carpet in homes with children and pets to hide permanent stains.
- Bright colours like red, green or orange will make your floor become a statement piece.
- Consider Fibre and colour. Nylon carpets have a range of bright colours as well as neutral colours.
- Light or dark colour carpet. The colour of the carpet affects the appearance of the size of a room, where dark colour make a room appear smaller and lighter carpets makes a room appear larger and brighter.