New carpet technologies are well worth considering. Here are some new stylish tips for choosing the right texture in your new carpet.
- For areas with a moderate-to-high amount of traffic like living areas, opt for a design that is both soft and durable.
- Key looks include chunky carpets with a variable pile height, and mixed cut-and-loop piles.
- Tailored geometrics, such as Norwood give the appearance of a patterned carpet in a single colourway.
- Textured high-low loop piles, such as Quadrance, are soft but won?t lose their structure under moderate footfall.
- Thick, felted designs have a handwoven feel, see our carpet Gatewood XL.
- Man-made fibres are affordable, durable and easy to clean, so if budget is important, turn your attention to synthetics.