Flooring – Carpet buying Guide
- Where? Who? How? What’s best for you depends on where the carpet will be installed, who will be using it, how much traffic it will get, and your budget.
- Good-quality solution dyed nylon carpet can now mimic the luxurious look of wool, with the addition of stain resistance.
- When you buy a new carpet, you should also buy new underlay.
- Please keep in mind that buying the wrong carpet can be a costly mistake if you don?t choose wisely. This is why we recommend our OK Better Best package and we can find the best carpet for you!
- No one material or style is better than another overall.
We hope this helps in making a decision, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
The Floorwerx Team