Vinyl Planks on your floor can look fabulous, and is one of the most versatile products today. Its much easier to maintain than most other flooring options.
If you have recently installed Vinyl Planks, follow these simple tips and have your flooring looking great for years to come.
- Regularly sweep and use a soft mop regularly as you would with any flooring
- Mop with warm water
- When needed use mild detergent in warm water
- If you have installed a no-wax vinyl, then there is no need to polish as it has a clear polyurethane coating that makes it shine
- As always take extra care when moving furniture across your floor
- If it does gets damaged, there is no need to panic. We can easily replace just the damaged plank. There is no need to replace the whole floor
Vinyl is such a great flooring product for your home, rentals, offices and any other space you can think of. Easy maintenance, economical, great value for money.