Red Wine – Yes I know you could say “don’t spill it”, but accidents happen. Don’t panic there is always a solution. Heres a few steps for when it does happen:
- Sprinkle the stained spot with salt.
- Wait for at least fifteen minutes.
- Slowly the salt will suck up spill and turn pink.
- Vacuum it away and clean out the residueusing a vinegar/water solution.
Coffee,Chocolate – Water/vinegar Will clean out most stains left by coffee, cola, chocolate and the like.
- Take 2-cup water and put 1-cup vinegar in it.
- Dab with damp cloth – Do NOT rub, this will spread the stain.
Tea or coffee stains can be removed with just water. However, for dry stains, use water/vinegar solution. Use the same formula and technique for the treatment of cola stains.
Tips adapted from http://www.online-bee.com