Did you just have a new carpet installed? Do you have lots of carpet scraps left? No worries we have great ideas for your carpet scraps!
– Use your leftover carpet as car or trunk mats.
– Move heavy furniture by slifing pieces of carpet pile-side down underneath the legs of a desk, bed or dresser then push it easily across the floor.
– Cushion your knees when gardening, by rolling a scrap of carpet and kneel on it while you are planting flowers or weeding.
– Scratching post for your cat. Make a scratching post for your cat by gluing scrap carpet to a post.
– Cushion for your dog. Line your dog’s house with old carpet to make it cosy!
– Scrub window screens by dipping a clean piece of carpet into warm soap water and rub the pile side onto screens to get rid of dust, and buildup.
Photo source: Pinterest.